Benefits of Live in Care
Professional live-in caregivers allow their clients to avoid moving to a nursing home, assisted living or other long-term facility. This benefits the client by:
- Ensuring that friends and family may visit whenever they like.
- Enabling the client to find comfort in familiar surroundings and happy memories.
- Ensuring they can reatin cherished possessions, pets, or hobbies.
- Allowing the client to ccontinue personal habits and favorite routines.
- Freeing them from strict schedules and regiments imposed by many long-term care facilities.
- Providing a healthier environment with less risk of exposure to contagious illnesses that are often present in a clinical setting.
The essential components for a Live-In Certified Home Health Aide Program includes:
- PRIVATE BEDROOM
- FAMILY PROVIDES BASIC FOOD GROUPS
- 12- HOUR OR 14- HOUR WORKDAY
- 8 HOURS OF SLEEP DAILY (5 HOURS ARE UNINTERRUPTED)
- 3 HOURS OF UNINTERRUPTED MEALTIME EACH DAY (30-MINUTE FOR EACH MEAL)
- 3 HOURS OF UNINTERRUPTED BREAKTIME EACH DAY (30-MINUTE FOR EACH BREAK)